Occupational Health & Safety
If your business doesn’t have specialist internal resources to implement or manage your Health & Safety programme, then a smart alternative will be to work with a service provider like us to provide effective safety solutions in line with regulation.
By retaining our firm, you’ll be guaranteeing qualified, experienced guidance from our professionals, trained consultants to lead you through set up of an effective SHE system, legal and/or ISO 45001 compliance and continual improvement process.
AUDITING & COMPLIANCE
- ISO 45001 Implementation
- Baseline Risk Assessments
- Site Specific Safety Specification
- Site Safety Inductions
- Weekly/Monthly Site Compliance Audits
- Set up Safety Policies & Procedures
- Preparation of Safety Files
- Audit all Contractor Safety Files
- Application for Construction Permits
- Incident Investigations
- Work place inspections
HYGIENE & STRESS FACTORS
We are able to deploy occupational hygienist that are Department of Labour Approved Inspection Authority (AIA) and is ISO 17020:2012 accredited for conducting the following:
- Hazardous Chemical Substances assessments
- Asbestos Monitoring
- Asbestos bulk sample analysis by FTIR method.
- Waste Classification (Laboratory Analysis)
- Drafting an asbestos inventory and Asbestos Management Plan as required by the Asbestos Regulation 155 of 2002.
- Environmental noise impacts assessments and noise monitoring.
- Lead Monitoring
- Assessment and testing of mechanical extraction and ventilation systems
- Conducting and assessing noise levels in the workplace – Area monitoring and personal noise dosimetry
Assessment of the following occupational hygiene stress factors can also be carried out:
- Risk assessments
- Hand Arm Vibration
- Whole Body Vibration
- Illumination assessments
- Heat Stress assessments
- Cold Stress Assessments
- Baseline Ergonomic assessments
- Personal Protective Equipment Assessment
- Chemical Compatibility assessments
After a site visit, monitoring and assessments, a full occupational hygiene report is issued with observations, conclusions and site specific recommendations for consideration.